Buongiorno, my name is Leonardo! I’ve learned English language and propose you to start learning Italian, at least a little bit. Have you ever wondered how to learn basic Italian in a fast way without spending money on boring online courses? Where else to look for an inspiration and to practice the language if not in Rome? The best way to learn Italian for beginners is by having an individual practical lesson with the local!
For your individual lesson we will meet in the most charming neighborhood of Rome – Trastevere.
During 2 hours of our practical lesson with a walk along tiny streets of the Eternal City, you will learn:
- How to introduce yourself, say hi and bye in several ways
- How to ask the road from passers-by and understand what they answered
- How to use and understand Italian most famous gestures
- How to order gelato or coffee in any Roman bar (there are more than 30 kinds of coffee in Italy!)
- You will be able to explain easily to a worker of the grocery store what you want to buy. For instance, 200 gr of Bresaola, 150 gr of big green olives and 250 gr of parmesan cheese
- The most active participants will learn how to conjugate the most important Italian verbs in the present tense
- During the practical lesson you will receive a summary with all the necessary words and phrases that you learned from me
From this moment you will start to feel yourself more confident in Italy!
Note: this is a practical lesson, not tour. If you want to discover monuments, historical places, and churches of Trastevere neighborhood, I recommend you Diving into Trastevere tour with my colleagues.
- Beginning time: 9 am, any available day in my timetable
- Price for the group of up to 3 participants: 100 euro for 2 hours, 150 euro for 3 hours tour
- Meeting point: near the monument of Gioacchino Belli (Monumento a Gioacchino Belli) in Trastevere. Here’s the point on the map
- How to get: It is 20 min walk by foot from Piazza Venezia. Another option is to take tram N8 – you should go out on the “Belli” stop, immediately after you crossed the Tiber river. Also, you can take a taxi, from the city center the price will be 10 euro or even less
- Max number of participants: 4 people; an additional payment for the 4th participant is 25 euro. Overall, 125 euro for 4 people if you take 2 hours lesson or 175 euro for 4 people if you take 3 hours lesson. This is an individual practical lesson. There will be only your group without other tourists.