The famous Castel Romano Designer Outlet located just outside Rome and offers more than 110 boutiques with discounts up to 70%. It is easy to spend the whole day there because of the variety of designer stores. Read about brands in the outlet, how to get there, where to buy tickets, VIP shopping pass and its opening hours.
What to Expect
In The Castel Romano Outlet you will find top designer brands as Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Diesel, The Nike Factory Store, Moschino, and many other at discounted prices. Moreover, the outlet offers views of the Tyrrhenian Sea in the distance and is very spacious. The beautiful construction has the street covered with hanging umbrellas. This shopping center was built by McArthur Glen Corporation in 2003 with final designer outlet area of 25 square kilometers.
The Outlet located 25km from Rome
There are more than 110 boutiques, different bars and restaurants, children’s playground, and a large free car park.
The Outlet offers discounts from 30% to 70% all year round
- Adidas, Alberta Ferretti, Alberto Guardiani, Alcott, Amina Rubinacci, Antony Morato, Asics
- Baldinini, Bassetti, Belstaff, Bialetti, Bikkembergs, Blumarine, Boggi Milano, Bonetti, Borbonese, Bose, Bottega del Sarto, Bottega Verde, Boxeur des rues, Malloy, Burberry Caleffi,
- Calvin Klein, Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Camper, Caractère, Carlo Pazolini, Carpisa, Class, Coach, Corneliani, Corso Roma, Crocs
- David Naman, David Saddler, Design Bistrot, Spizzico, Desigual, Diesel, Douglas
- Elena Miro, Elisabetta Franchi, Eredi Pisano, Etro
- Farinella, Flavio Castellani, Fossil, Franklin&Marshall, Fratelli Rossetti, Freddy, Furla
- Gallo, Gap, Gas, Gattinoni, Geox, Golden Lady, G-Star Raw, Guess, Gutteridge
- Harmont & Blaine, Henry Cotton’s, Home & Cook, Hugo Boss
- Iceberg, Igi&Co, Italia Independent, Ixos, Jeckerson
- Krups, K-Way
- Lagostina, La Martina, La Perla, Lacoste, Le Creuset, Levi’s, Lindt, Liu•Jo, L’Oréal Paris, Loriblu, Loro Piana, Lovable Planet
- Moulinex, M Missoni, Marina Militare, Marina Yachting, Massimo Rebecchi, Mastro Titta, Mauro Grifoni, MCS, Michael Kors, Moreschi, Moschino, Motostore
- New Balance, Nike, North Sails
- O bag store
- Pal Zileri, Patrizia Pepe, Paul Taylor, Petit Bateau, Philipp Plein, Pianurastudio, Pinko, Piquadro, Pollini, Primigi, Pupa
- Quiksilver, Rifle
- Roberto Botticelli, Roberto Cavalli, Rowenta Playtex
- Salvatore Ferragamo, Samsonite, Seventy, Silvian Heach, Simona Barbieri, Simonetta, Sisley, Sixty, SPADA, Staff International, Stone Island, Store House, Sunglass Time, Swarovski
- Tailor Club, Tefal, The Bridge, Tommy Hilfiger, Tosca Blu, Trussardi Jeans, Twin-Set
- Ugo Colella, United colors of Benetton
- Valentino, Vans, VB Store, Versace, Villeroy & Boch
- W.O.K., Wolford
- Address: Via Ponte di Piscina Cupa, 64
- Phone: (+39) 0650 50050
- Website: www.mcarthurglen.com
Shuttle Bus service from Rome
The shuttle bus is functioning everyday from Rome to Castel Romano. It takes between 20 and 40 minutes to reach the designer outlet. Moreover, you can buy tickets on board.
Via Marsala, 71 -Termini Station
- Departure: 9.30 am – 9.55 am – 10.30 am – 11.30 am – 12.30 pm – 3 pm
- Return: 11.20 am – 1.45 pm – 5.15 pm – 6.15 pm – 8.05 pm
Via Ludovisi, 48 – Castel Romano Outlet
- Departure: 9.30 am
- Return: 1.30 pm, 5 pm and 7.45 pm
- Extra stops: Via Leonida Bissolati, 46 and Largo Peretti, 1
- Price for the basic fee: 15 euro (includes a return journey from the outlet)
- VIP Shopping Pass: 35 euro
- Children under 10 years old: free when accompanied by a full fare paying adult
Transfer from Rome
- Website: www.rome4.us
One-way taxi ride will cost you from 45 to 90 euro, depending on the honesty of the taxi driver. The most common problems occur with a return trip from the outlet – be vigilant and arrange price with the driver in advance.
By a rented car
It will be also easy to find Castel Romano for car owners. If Rome is your starting point, follow the motorway EUR, then Cristoforo Colombo Street and Pontina (SS 148). If you drive a car from the airport Fuimicino, it is necessary to follow the road to Rome, before the slip road to the outlet. Car parking for the shopping center customers is free of charge.
VIP Shopping Pass
- Includes a return journey and a reserved seat and
- Gives an extra 10% off discount in participating stores
- A food and drink voucher that can be used in the outlet’s participating restaurants
- A Global Blue Tax Refund leaflet
Castel Romano Designer Outlet offers a great variety of famous brands with discounts up to 70%. It is an excellent option where to spend a day for shopping. Undoubtedly, you will love shopping in McArthurGlen Group’s outlet.